(This is the third in the series of posts on some of my friends for their achievements in life)
Let me start this post with a question. What is life? My answer is: Life is what one makes out of a living body, mind and soul with a combination of fate and hard work. Some focus on physical fitness, some constantly nurture their mind by learning new skills while some devote their energies to enrich their soul. A few extraordinary people mould themselves to shine in all three aspects of life. The role model of this post is:
- A fitness freak
- A professional fitness trainer with certifications in the USA, India, Japan and Singapore. Provides numerous kinds of aerobics, strength and general fitness trainings.
- Using her degree in fashion from a reputed institute, she designs dresses for women.
- Can fly. Yes literally! She is a trained pilot.
- Enjoys life with various kinds of classical Indian, Latin and European dance forms.
- Every year learns a new skill e.g. a new dance form, photography.
- Media favorite for fitness tips.
- Women love her for fashion posts.
- An entrepreneur providing fitness training and selling fitness equipment.
Though she can easily lead a lavish life on her husband’s wealth, Kiran chooses to earn her own living, constantly updates her skills and retains her independence to maintain her identity as Kiran instead of known as the wife of a wealthy businessman. I consider her the face of progressive society of India where some women are still fighting for equality.